Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

TABLOIDS - WATER FUN?!!

Tabloids is an entertaining activity for Ruapotaka School where we get into our house colours and compete.For 2020 the staff decided to add water. I really enjoyed how we could wear our house colours to show which has we came from. 

The most amusing activity my group did was the water slide going down the hill with Mrs. Golder & Ms. Kingston. The slide was a bit broken but I'd say I had a terrific experience. Next time I hope to be free and with my group! :)

2 comments:

  1. hi limiteti explained your water fun day activity with the whole school,I hope you had fun and you had lots of experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Sonny. I did enjoy and have a great experience doing tabloids. Next time I hope we can play in our colour houses.

      Delete