Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

The Adventure!

Bright early in the morning. My mum was still asleep and my dad was at work.  I decided to paint because I had nothing to do, and it's one of my favourite hobbies. In one of my paintings, I painted a gigantic unicorn, I named her Meg. I drew some other things on another piece of artwork but it looked weird and SCARY. I continued on painting and painting and soon I finished.

I hanged my paintings up and the house looked like an art gallery. I really wanted to go into my painting with the unicorn, but magic wasn't real to me. "I wish I could go into my painting'' I said. Suddenly I saw glitter swirling around my entire body! "HELP!'' I shouted. My mum tried to help me but she couldn't do anything. I tried to grab onto the kitchen chair, but when I put my hand out, my hand was turning invisible. "AHHHH!'' I screamed.

My screaming faded away. I opened my eyes, I was on a farm. "Where am I?'' I thought to myself. Just then, I noticed that the unicorn that I drew was staring at me."Meg?'' I said.  Meg was a massive unicorn, it was surprising. I couldn't believe it, I was in my painting. I went into the barn that I painted to look around. While I was looking, I saw an old man feeding the cows.

"Hello sir'' I say. The man looks at me and says hello. "So you can talk?'' I ask. The man chuckles and continues to milk the cow. "Excuse me, uh do you know how I can get out of this painting?'' I ask the man. " The man looks at me and gives me a map. "Follow this map, it'll take you to where you need to go'' the man said. "Thank you'' I say and I went off.

The first painting was a beach. It was the painting that I drew as well. The waves looked amazing, I really wanted to surf on it. I looked at the map, it said to cross the ocean. I tried to look for something to cross the ocean with. I kept on looking and soon I found a small boat. "There it is'' I say to myself. I hop into the boat and drifted off. I was almost there, the waves started to get stronger and stronger. I was so happy that I could drive a boat but in the distance I saw something huge coming towards me.
 It was coming closer. I looked at it once more, I thought I was going to die. "WAVE!'' I shouted. Quickly I turned the boat into another direction. I missed the wave and I was safe on the other side. I looked at the map. Walked up to the end of the painting, and jumped to the next.

I was almost done, only had one more painting to get through. The next painting was another painting that I drew. "This is so tiring'' I shouted. The painting that was in was beautiful. I was in jungle. I was walking and I heard a weird noise. I kept on walking and saw a scary creature! He had sharp teeth and he was as big as a tree. "AHHHH'' I screamed. I ran as fast as my little legs could go. The creature was catching up to me. The creature stopped and went into another direction. Just as I thought I was safe, I saw another monster, but this monster was different. It had long black hair hanging from it's face, elf ears and really hideous long legs. "AHHHH'' I shouted. I was close to the end of the painting. The monster was about to catch me, but I found a vine hanging down. I jumped on the vine and was swinging. After the vine was going higher and higher, I jumped to the final painting.

Here I was, standing in the painting. It a lovely painting. There was a village and people dancing to some music. "Wow'' I say. "I would love to stay here'', but I spoke too soon. I didn't see anything expect a tornado coming my way. "Why is this happening to me?'' I asked myself. It was coming closer. People were flying in the tornado, screaming for help! I looked at the map. I was almost there. The tornado was so strong. I ran and ran. My legs were slipping from the floor. The tornado past me. I was finally safe. A door opened and I jumped into it. 

"Yay, I'm back!'' I say excitedly. I clean up the painting supplies. "Why are you up so early?'' my mum asks. "Oh, I was just... I was bored so I decided to paint'' I say to my mum. "Okay...'' my mum went off back into bed. "What an adventure'' I say happily!









No comments:

Post a Comment