Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

The Commonwealth Games - KW


My KW

I know that different countries go to the Commonwealth Games in Australia. They have different countries that come to watch or do the Commonwealth Games. The Commonwealth Games have sports such as soccer, swimming, running, shot put, ice skating and rugby.

I think that the Commonwealth Games is a competition programme where people can go to the Commonwealth Games, in Australia  and participate. Also I think the Commonwealth Games is where people are good at a sport and they go there to compete other people, to see if they are good enough.


W
I want to know what other types of sports do the people play and what do you do in the Commonwealth Games. Also I want to know why do we have the Commonwealth Games. Lastly I want to know when the Commonwealth Games start and end.






No comments:

Post a Comment