Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Swimming With Instructors



This week room 10 did swimming with the instructors. We had two instructors for each group to separate us into the two groups.

Once we were all into our groups, we began to swim. For my group we had to hold onto the boards at the top and, kick to the other side of the pool. It was very exhausting because my legs were getting tired but I made it to the other side.

After a few swim skills we went on our backs. I was very nervous because if I went on my back and kicked to the other side, I'll probably hit my head on the wall around the pool, and that would really hurt.

My favourite skill that I did with the instructors was when we did arm strokes to the other side. Also I enjoyed doing stream lining and diving to the bottom while we do stream lining.The skill that I want to complete before swimming is over, is doing laps with my arm stroke without touching the ground.

It was an awesome time swimming with the instructors because I got to learn more on swimming skills than I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment