Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Fresh Start For 2020 - BLOG Profile🌞

Malo e lelei, my name is Limiteti and grew up in Auckland, New Zealand. I’m a year 8 attending Ruapotaka Primary School and my teacher is Mrs. Cardoza. 

I have four siblings in total and my culture is full Tongan. My most liked subject in school is history because it’s fascinating to research about the past world. For my hobby, I enjoy multiple things but my most favorite is probably investigating/prediciting the future. 

Growing up I had many aspirations like being a teacher or someone who owned a bakery store. I’m still confused and lost of what I want to pursue when I’m older but, I strongly want to be someone who takes care of animals or keeps them safe. 

Some goals I want to accomplish during this year is getting accepted into a good college and improving my knowledge and grades. It will be tough as a year 8 but in the end, I hope focusing on my work is worth it.  I can't wait to see what 2020 has to offer, thank you for reading my blog profile.

20 comments:

  1. Excellent Job Limi! how do you feel being a year 8 this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frank for your comment. I'm still in shock that I'm a year 8 but I will say being a year 8 is difficult and exciting.

      Delete
  2. Well done Limiteti , you wrote what your hobbies and writing about how many siblings you have . Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sebastian, yes I did write about that. Thank you for reading my whole blog profile!

      Delete
  3. Good job Limi, I learnt a lot about you, and hope you have a good year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddy, I can't wait to read your blog profile. Hope you have a good rest of your year as well!

      Delete
  4. Good Job Limi,I learnt a lot of facts about you hope you have a good year in 2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Texas, can't wait to read your blog profile. I hope you have a great rest of your year in 2020!

      Delete
  5. Kia ora Limi, its cool that you like history I also do myself. It also sounds like you are a kind hearted person,
    Just before I go I have one question
    What is the most important subject to you?
    Regards: Sione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Sione. To answer your question the most important subject to me is reading because learning maths/other subjects inquires reading. I still love history though.

      Delete
  6. great job limi, I like the facts that you wrote and I hope you post more in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonny, thank you for reading my blog profile and enjoyed the information included in it. I will be sure to post more this year and I hope you do the same!

      Delete
  7. Hey limi, great job on the blog and I love reading it.
    How does it feel to be back from st pius?
    Diego the 8th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diego the 9th

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi Diego, how does it feel to be back from St. Pius? To be honest it feels very different compared to when I left. I do feel more comfort here...maybe it's because I've been in this school nearly my whole life!

      Delete
  8. Hello Limi great job with this blog it great keep te great work up

    Sincerely by Alamoni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alamoni, thank you for your encouragement!

      Delete
  9. Hi Limi, I definitely agree with you about how being year 8's is hard. It's very nice hearing that you'd like to keep animals safe as a daily job in the future.

    Keep up with the good work, Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you for appreciating the things I'd like to do in the future. It is true that being a Y8 can sometimes get hard but hopefully the end of the year will close with a happy ending!

      Delete