Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Baking With ME!!

This Sunday I baked a vanilla & chocolate cake with the help from my mother. Before we could start the process, I had to prepare all the ingredients that were required in order to begin.
First Cake: Vanilla
 There were a ton of easy steps that I had to do so, I didn't really have that much of a struggle. During baking the cake,it was very tough to whisk the batter since our electric mixer was broken. 

Next Up: Chocolate
I always save the best for last. The instructions for the chocolate cake were highly complicated. Maybe because it's the best flavour..? 

Finally at last the cakes were all done. I coated the two cakes with frosting and enjoyed our creation.  I had great feedback, probably my job should be a hometown bakery person? 

No comments:

Post a Comment