Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Goodbye Cooking Class!☹️


Today was our last day with Mrs Tuipolotu for cooking class. I was extremely sad because I learnt so many things during cooking class and now, finally I can cook for my family. For our last day at cooking class we cooked chocolate muffins.


The instructions were clear and simple which made me not as anxious that much. The hardest part in the process was folding the ingredients but not mixing it. Agueer taught me out to fold all of the ingredients inside the bowl. Now I know how to fold.


Finishing results amazed me because they turned out DELICIOUS! In the picture the green and purple cupcake liners are Agueer's cupcakes and the pink and yellow liners are mine. To top our beautiful muffins, we had the chance to whip whip cream on one of our muffins.

As soon as I tasted the chocolate muffin it was the best thing I've tasted at cooking class. It was the perfect meal to end off cooking class

1 comment:

  1. your cupcakes look good and chocolatey and i also like cocking and from looking at it it makes me really hungry and how you say it makes me even hungrier. 😮

    ReplyDelete