Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

An Amazing Trip To The Auckland Museum!


 On Wednesday this week, room 10 and room 9 went to the Auckland Museum to look and learn about ANZAC and war. I was very excited to go to the Museum because I could see what soldiers used to fight.




When we arrived at the Museum, it was amazing. I saw a tower that was made with Lego and other cool things. Before we explored the Museum, we had to hear the rules about the Museum. After that we could go look at World War one & World War two.
When we went exploring in World War one, I saw a lot of soldiers who went to war but they died. It was interesting looking at the soldiers who went to war because, at the bottom I saw why they died. 

Then we headed over to World War two and explored there. I went through where the sacks were, and I saw something I'd never seen before. It was the first time that I saw a grenade, all types of guns and some knife that soldiers used when they went to war. 
While Kate !and I were exploring World War two, we came across a letter that the soldiers used to sign up for the Army. Also we found letters that soldiers wrote at war. Their handwriting was hard to read because it was fancy and very neat. 

I had a great time visiting the Auckland Museum because I got to learn more that I didn't know before!







No comments:

Post a Comment