Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Awesome Films!

Last week on Wednesday Ruapotaka School went to Sylvia Park to see the Manaiakalani Films that other schools made. I had a awesome time taking photos of the Ruapotaka display. The Ruapotaka display looked amazing because of the pictures that were on it and the lights around the display. Also the films that Ruapotaka watched was great especially when my class's film was up on the big screen.

I enjoyed watching all of the movies but my favourite film was probably Tamaki College students trying Pasifika foods.  I have many Ruapotaka films that are my favourite but,  my favourite film from Ruapotaka school was all of them because they all had a meaning that showed in the film.


I had an amazing time going to Sylvia Park to watch the different films from different schools. It was a great time going to see the Manaiakalani Films!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Limiteti I had a great time going to. I remember Alamoni and Sione being the presenters. I loved our schools mannequin Rua Potaka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thanks for commenting on my blog again. Alamoni and Sione were great presenters when they were on stage. I think that our mannequin looked amazing because of the pictures of Ruapotaka and the lights.

      Delete

  2. Kia Orana Limiteti, your blog post was fantastic and I really liked Rua but my favourite two films was Room 1 and 3’s and also ours but most of of all you are right, they were all good because there were special messages behind them all and that is important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Agueer, thanks for your fantastic compliment on my blog. I thought that all of the Ruapotaka School's films were special as well.

      Delete
  3. Aloha Limiteti I like your blog on maniakalani film festival its awsome and fantastic I liked Room 1 and 6 the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Faye, thanks for commenting on my blog. The films were awesome and fantastic too. I enjoyed watching all of Ruapotaka's films because they all showed a meaning that showed in the film.

      Delete